The Definitive Guide To Strip Eyelashes And Eyelash Tweezers For Your Eyes
We classify the eyelash tweezers according to their shape. There are roughly these types: I-type tweezers (straight type), L-type tweezers (curved/hook type), J-type tweezers, X-type tweezers, h-type tweezers, etc.
The use of tweezers is generally an elbow tweezer and a straight tweezer. The method of holding the tweezers is different from everyone’s habits. No matter which hand you hold, the tweezers are held with your thumb and middle finger, and the index finger is used as an aid.
The force used by the fingers is commonly called “yin force” in the eyelash beauty industry, not the force of death. This is to avoid excessive force and can be easily grafted. It will not move too much and make mistakes. The method of holding tweezers can be safely grafted. It’s very important to make sure that there are no bad habits.
Generally, professional tweezers are medical-grade high-end tweezers, which are hygienic and safe, and more comfortable to use, making the grafting and taking of eyelashes more accurate, lighter, and less tired.
So how do you choose the tweezers that suit you?
It must be considered from the following aspects.
- Tip [cutting edge]: The slenderer the tip of the tweezers, the easier it is to separate the lashes.
- Tip: It is used to check the thickness of the tip of the eyelashes, and the eyelashes can be easily seen when operating the slender tweezers.
- Handle [Elasticity]: The strength of the elasticity of the handle is very important, it should be narrow so that no extra effort is needed.
- Tweezers handle: the length of the two handles should be purchased according to the size of the eyelash artist’s hand, the smaller hand should buy the tweezers with a shorter handle; the larger hand should buy the tweezers with a longer handle.
- Cutting edge [Gap]: The distance between the two cutting edges determines the strength of the elasticity. Choose tweezers that open and close easily and feel soft.
- Weight: The weight of the entire tweezers should be light, without extra effort.
How to use tweezers correctly when grafting eyelashes?
Be sure to watch it carefully!
- Open your hand, and then pinch the handle part of the tweezers, bend your fingers slightly and apply pressure. The hand should be placed in the middle of the customer’s forehead, but not touching the customer’s forehead. If the eyelash artist’s knuckles touch the customer’s forehead, it will make the customer very uncomfortable.
- When grafting eyelashes, the elbow should be placed on the eyelash beautifying bed (pillow) as a focus point. The eyelash artist should not put his hand on the customer’s forehead, as this will give the customer an uncomfortable feeling. When the eyelash artist’s elbow has a strong point on the eyelash bed pillow, it is not easy to shake when operating with tweezers; in addition, the balance can be stabilized by clamping the armpit, and the operation can be more stable.
- Material-Use high-quality stainless steel (anti-magnetic, anti-acid, anti-corrosion, no rust).
- Appearance-after surface treatment, it has a special high-grade feeling.
- Plane thread-surface thread, the line has the same depth, and the side R side is even and smooth.
- Engraving-use high-precision equipment, laser typing.
- Excessive angle-the wheel angle is clear and bright.
- Tip tooth pattern-the tip tooth pattern is clear and bright.
- The kneading force-the force used when the two tips are closed is 500 g ± 50 g.
- Elasticity-the amount of deformation is tiny. During the inspection, the two ends are pulled apart by 1/2 of the total length, and the opening size is measured ≤ 0.8 mm after pulling the sides 5 times. This requirement is extremely high and generally difficult to achieve.
What is your precaution for applying strip eyelashes?
When gluing the eyelashes, bend the false eyelashes first, put the false eyelashes above the eyes and glue them, and trim the false eyelashes. The size of the false eyelashes should be trimmed according to the length of the eye. The effect of the glued false eyelashes is also Can be more natural.
When sticking strip lashes, use special glue for false eyelashes. Not only will it not irritate the eyes, but it also has a certain viscosity to prevent false eyelashes from falling off. When applying the false eyelashes, use small pliers to clamp the middle part of the false eyelashes, then gently place it on the root of the eyelashes, blink appropriately to adjust, if it is not suitable, adjust the state of the false eyelashes in time.
When applying false eyelashes, follow the order of the middle, the end of the eye, and the corner of the eye. It is recommended that beginners cut the eyelashes into 3 sections when applying the false eyelashes so that it is easier to apply and faster to get started.
Generally, after the false eyelashes are pasted, the glue of the false eyelashes will be more conspicuous when the glue is dry. At this time, you can use eyeliner or eyeliner to cover it, not only can make the makeup more delicate and natural but also can achieve the effect of enlarging the eyes and make the eyes more There is God.
There are many styles and types of false eyelashes. You can choose according to the shape of your eyes. Choose the eyelashes that suit your eyes. It is also more convenient to apply. If the false eyelashes are relatively hard, you can cut the false eyelashes into sections when applying the false eyelashes, and then attach them.
3 different types of strip lashes and what they mean
There are 3 types of false eyelashes according to the workmanship:
1. Handmade eyelashes
Purely handmade, the eyelashes are tied up one by one, the workmanship is fine, convenient, and practical. However, the process is complicated, and the output is limited by labor.
2. Semi-manual eyelashes
The first few procedures are made by machines, and the latter two procedures are also made manually. The finished eyelashes are relatively flat and look better.
3. Machine-made eyelashes
Mainly machine-made, but there is also a small part of it will use artificial. The product has an attractive appearance, small cost, and large productivity.
Your checklist of strip eyelash styles based on the concentration
1. Natural shape
Also is known as elegant shape. It is a little longer, denser, and more curved than real eyelashes. If you like beautiful eyelashes with natural beauty but don’t like being discovered and processed, this style is a good choice! Suitable for work occasions and low-key needs. This style does not put much pressure on the eyelashes, and the comfort of the eyes is good. It is recommended to choose this style if you are applying eyelashes for the first time.
2. The dense shape
Also known as the Barbie doll shape, is encrypted on the basis of the natural shape. One real eyelash plus 2 to 3 false eyelashes. After the completion, the eyes have changed a lot, the makeup is very strong, and others will be attracted by the flickering eyelashes the moment they look at you. At the same time, it also reduces age and is also a magic weapon to increase confidence in social situations.
3. The exaggerated shape
Also known as Cleopatra, is encrypted and lengthened on the basis of the dense shape. It is twice as long as real eyelashes and has a density of 3 to 4 times. It is very beautiful after finishing, but the real eyelashes are short and scarce, which cannot bear the length and density of this style. At the same time, its retention time will be shorter.
Real-hair false eyelashes: made of natural hair, such as mink hair, horsehair, and even human hair and eyebrows. The hair quality of this kind of false eyelashes is similar to that of human hair, and it is very soft, with a little oily luster, and naturally curled, the whole is very our own eyelashes. Therefore, it is mixed with real eyelashes when worn, and it is almost fake and natural, and the naturalness is very good.
What types of strip eyelash material and how to choose the best strip lashes for your eyes?
If you’re sure of eyelash styles right now, the next step is to learn all about strip eyelash material in as much detail as you can.
Real-hair false eyelashes
Made of natural hair, such as mink hair, horsehair, and even human hair and eyebrows. The hair quality of this kind of false eyelashes is similar to that of human hair, and it is very soft, with a little oily luster, and naturally curled, the whole is very our own eyelashes. Therefore, it is mixed with real eyelashes when worn, and it is almost fake and natural, and the naturalness is very good.
Artificial fiber false eyelashes
It is made of chemical fiber synthesis and weaving, combined with sharpening technology, the fiber hair tails are sharpened, coarsely divided. The hair of this kind of eyelashes is harder, neatly arranged, and the degree of curvature is uniform. The glossiness of the eyelashes under the light is higher than that of the real-hair false eyelashes, and the naturalness is slightly lower than that of the real-hair false eyelashes.
The shelf life of false eyelashes is generally 3 years. The conventional false eyelash products contain animal hair, which will deteriorate internally over time. It is recommended to use it within one or two years.
There are many kinds of false eyelash materials available on the market. In addition to the more popular man-made fibers, there are horsehair (relatively stiff), mink hair (soft), fox hair (mostly colored), dog hair and pig hair (domestic three black factories), human hair, and stage makeup All kinds of exaggerated bird feathers. The shelf life of false eyelashes is generally 3 years. The conventional false eyelash products contain animal hair, which will deteriorate internally over time. It is recommended to use it within one or two years. Among them, the most recommended is real human hair, firstly because human hair is the most natural, and secondly because it is better to put on makeup when applying mascara than artificial hair.
If you have any interest or questions, please leave a message and call.